Artist: Sell your Artwork through Lireille.com and Lireille gallery
Interested in becoming part of Lireille.com or Lireille gallery?
Click the link below and we'll guide you through the application process. We will notify you of your jury results within 2–4 weeks of receiving your application.
- If the application is accepted into either collaboration structure and the artist is interested in, we will provide the information needed to get started selling work at Lireille.com or/and at Lireille gallery.
- If the application are not accepted, we encourage the artist to re-apply to our jury as many times as they like as we understand artists evolve over time. Most of the time, contrary to what general beliefs are, it is not the reason for an artist's work that we do not accept, but other factors, such as space limitation, style proximity, product mix, etc. are taken into the consideration. To improve your chances of being accepted, we recommend submitting substantially new or different artwork from a previous submission.
- We take care of the headache part of the business customer service and marketing so that artists can focus on your passion.
- Same caliber of artistry. Every artist on our website and gallery has been juried to ensure a collection of exceptional quality.
- Reach broader audience. Exposing your work to more buyers means more potential sales. As an Lireille artist, your work will be marketed across America, and internationally on later expansion, to discriminating art lovers.
- We support our artists with online and off line service and marketing. Our brick and mortar store, email marketing campaigns, and advertising all serve the same purpose: to sell our artists' work. We are constantly seeking out new ways to reach potential buyers and encourage them to buy the work they love.
- Our advanced automated sales process provides transparency of sales for any transaction at the gallery and our online store. Our artists get instant notification simultaneously with sales at the gallery and online. An itemized sales report is generated each month for any sales occurring before the sales closing date, 15th of each month, along with a check payout to the artists. Achieving highest inventory accuracy is our goal with our artists. Artists are encouraged, but not limited, to do inventory check a least once a year.
To complete the application, you will need the following materials:
- To give us a good representation of your body of work, please submit 10–20 pieces to be considered.
- A brief description of each piece, with your artist statement or artist bio.
Step 2: Decision Process. Once you apply, your artwork will be reviewed and evaluated by our curating team.
Selling your artwork: FAQ
- Creativity and originality in approach and/or concept.
- Exceptional aesthetic qualities.
- Excellent craftsmanship.
- Consistency of artistic integrity.
- For all artwork and jewelry, the work must be designed or made by the artist.
Once you are accepted by Lireille, you can submit new work to the site at any point. We have set up our artist portal, where accepted artists can enter, delete, or modify their inventory. Lireille artists can upload their own images, set their own retail prices, deactivate works of art, update artist’s information, and change prices whenever they want. Our curatiopn team will review all new artwork and reserve the right to edit or reject submissions. While we have our inventory staff help with inventory management, we encourage our artists to enter inventory and monitor their account as much as possible. Our artists can also view their sales of the current month, sales history and out of stock items.
Lireille works with artists on their fee structure. Artists set their own prices to ensure that they are compensated for each piece they intend for. Depending on the production process, artist takes higher percentage on one-of-a-kind and fine jewelry collection than productions or limited-edition pieces.
As a Lireille artist, you will have your own Artist Profile page on Lireille.com, showing your artist statement, resume of achievements and awards, and artworks. Your work will be searchable from within our site and may be featured in collections through our online marketing efforts. We will also market your work through our search engine marketing program. Your work may also be chosen to be featured in our email marketing, catalogs, on our website homepage and landing pages, and through print publicity materials.
Being accepted to sell through Lireille.com does not automatically mean your work will be featured at the gallery. All Lireille artists are eligible for gallery participation, but the decision of which artwork to feature is left exclusively to our curation and marketing team.
Yes. The decision is left exclusively to our curation team upon artist request.
We have set up our artist portal, where inquiring artists can apply directly and accepted artists can enter, delete, or modify their inventory. Lireille artists can upload their own images, set your own retail prices, deactivate works of art, update artist’s information, and change your prices whenever you want. Changes will be reviewed by our curation team before going into effect, but we respect our artists’ wishes on how their work is presented. While we have inventory staff to manage inventory, we encourage our artists to enter inventory and monitor their account as much as possible. For any technical or inventory issues, we are available to help.
Once your artist account setup is complete, artists get instant notification of each sales simultaneously with our online sales or POS at the gallery. And our artists can view current sales, sales history and out of stock items from the artist portal.
Lireille is dedicated to promote contemporary jewelry, modern arts and crafts awareness and availability to the general public, and push the creativity boundaries in art jewelry. Lireille helps its artist attract customers who genuinely love and support arts and studio jewelry through unparalleled customer service and the synergy of our curated high-caliber artist collections. Lireille supports its artists with email marketing, search engine optimization, and paid marketing, and a website that attracts loyal visitors monthly. We take the pain part of business out of our artists so that they can focus on creating and making their crafts. With more than 15 years of experience, we have become known for our loyal client base, the high caliber of our curated collection, and our exceptional customer service locally and nationally. As a part of Lireille, you will benefit from the reputation and trust we’ve built with our customer base over the years.
With keen awareness of the benefits of technology development, we keep updated with current technological application. Our advanced automated sales process and inventory system provide transparency of sales for any transaction at the gallery and our online store. Our artists get instant notification simultaneously with sales at the gallery and online. An itemized sales report is generated each month for any sales occurring before the sales closing date, 15th of each month, along with a check payout to the artists. Achieving highest inventory accuracy is our goal with our artists. Artists are encouraged, but not limited, to do inventory check a least once a year.
High-quality images from different angles, a complete, accurate description is a must. Images of jewelry on real models highly recommended giving our customers great sense how each jewelry looks on. Our customers not only need to know the materials and sizes of your piece, but they also love hearing about your techniques and inspiration.
If you dot have high quality images, we ask you to upload any image of the design you have on hand. It is for our inventory, sales and marketing teams to recognize each design and at the POS. We won't post them until we have high quality images. High quality images help your designs get multiple exposure for in store and online presence. We will also include more in our email and social media promotions as well.
Like a typical gallery arrangement, we will split the sale with you based on agreement. We cover the cost of shipping, but you will have to purchase your own packing materials (e.g. boxes, bubble wrap, tissue paper, etc.). Shipping will be reimbursed to artists based on your recommendation and our online site calculation. If you are shipping a large work that requires crating, we ask that you list that cost in addition to the cost of your item. We will reimburse you for the entire cost of creating. Remember, you have full control in setting the price of your artwork—but if you would like guidance on pricing, we are happy to help. Contact our Artist Services Team at 510-547-3455 or email info@Lireille.com
We do not discount art. We only have Customer Appreciation Event once a year, which we choose to have it on the same date of Black Friday of the year. We ask all of our artists to offer special event price at percentage that they choose to offer to our loyal clients at the events. The gallery will, therefore, offer the same percentage to our loyal clients.
Artists will be paid on a monthly basis should any sales occur minus returns. The cutoff date for each sales period is the 15th of the month. Any sales generated before will be paid after15th of the month.
Currently, all jewelry are shipped from Lireille gallery. We are working on a custom design and special order functions for our online store and will gradually roll out the features after we are confident of the process. The process is the same as the traditional custom order process, but simpler and mostly automated. We will send you an email letting you know that an order has been placed. Then, you can view, manage, and commit to your order in the artist portal. Once your piece is created, packaged, and ready to ship, you can print the shipping label from the artist portal. You are responsible for getting your shipments to the carrier on time. Shipping will be reimbursed along with artist payment.
We accept returns for any reason within 14 days of delivery. All returns will be sent to Lireille gallery for now until custom order function is ready. Lireille receives payment for a returned item. In case of damaged good during shipping, we insure all our shipments, and we will reimburse artists in the case of a successful claim.