Artist: Sell your Artwork through Lireille.com and Lireille gallery
Interested in becoming part of Lireille.com or Lireille gallery?
Click below and we'll guide you through the application process. We will notify you of your jury results within 2–4 weeks of receiving your application.
- If you are accepted, we will give you the information you need to get started selling work at Lireille.com or/and Lireille gallery.
- If you are not accepted, you can reapply to our jury as many times as you like. To improve your chances of being accepted, we recommend submitting substantially new or different artwork, or improving the information from a previous submission.
- We take care of the headache part of the business customer service and marketing so that artists can focus on your passion.
- Same caliber of artistry. Every artist on our website and gallery has been juried to ensure a collection of exceptional quality.
- Reach broader audience. Exposing your work to more buyers means more potential sales. As an Lireille artist, your work will be marketed across America, and internationally on later expansion, for discriminating art lovers.
- We support our artists with online and off line service and marketing. Our brick and mortar store, email marketing campaigns, and advertising all serve the same purpose: to sell our artists' work. We are constantly seeking out new ways to reach potential buyers and encourage them to buy the work they love.
To complete the application, you will need the following materials:
- To give us a good representation of your body of work, please submit 10–20 pieces to be considered.
- A brief description of each piece, with your artist statement or artist bio.
Selling your artwork: FAQ
- Creativity and originality in approach and/or concept.
- Exceptional aesthetic qualities.
- Excellent craftsmanship.
- Consistency of artistic integrity.
- For all artwork and jewelry, the work must be designed or made by the artist.
Once you are accepted by Lireille, you can submit new work to the site at any point. Our curating team will review all new artwork and reserve the right to edit or reject submissions.
Lireille works with artists on their fee structure. Artists set their own prices to ensure that they are compensated for each piece they intend for. Depending on the production process, artist takes higher percentage on one-of-a-kind and limited-edition than productions pieces.
As a Lireille artist, you will have your own Artist Profile page on Lireille.com, showing your artist statement, resume of achievements and awards, and artwork. Your work will be searchable from within our site and may be featured in collections through our online marketing efforts. We will also market your work through our search engine marketing program. Your work may also be chosen to be featured in our email marketing, catalogs, on our website homepage and landing pages, and through print publicity materials.
Being accepted to sell through Lireille.com does not automatically mean your work will be featured at the gallery. All Lireille artists are eligible for gallery participation, but the decision of which artwork to feature is left exclusively to our curation team.
Yes. The decision is left exclusively to our curation team upon artist request.
We are currently working on the artist portal. We have helping artists adding all the work online for now. Once it is ready, Lireille artists will be able to upload your own images, set your own retail prices, deactivate works of art, update your artist’s information, and change your prices whenever you want. Changes are reviewed by our curating team before going into effect, but we respect our artists’ wishes in how their work is presented.
Lireille supports its artists with email marketing, search engine optimization, and paid marketing, and a website that attracts loyal visitors monthly. Plus, with more than 15 years of experience, we have become known for our loyal client base, the high caliber of our curated collection, and for our exceptional customer service. As part of Lireille, you will benefit from the reputation and trust we’ve built with our customer base over the years.
High-quality images from different angles, a complete, accurate description is a must. Images of jewelry on real models highly recommended giving our customers great sense how each jewelry looks on. Our customers not only need to know the materials and size of your piece, but they also love hearing about your techniques and inspiration.
Like a typical gallery arrangement, we will split the sale with you based on agreement. We cover the cost of shipping, but you will have to purchase your own packing materials (e.g. boxes, bubble wrap, tissue paper, etc.). Shipping will be reimbursed to artists based on your recommendation and our online site calculation. If you are shipping a large work that requires crating, we ask that you list that cost in addition to the cost of your item. We will reimburse you for the entire cost of creating. Remember, you have full control in setting the price of your artwork—but if you would like guidance on pricing, we are happy to help! Contact our Artist Services Team at 510-547-3455 or email info@Lireille.com
We do not discount art. We only have Customer Appreciation Event once a year, which we choose to have it on the same date of Black Friday of the year. We ask our artist to offer special event price at percentage that they choose to offer to our loyal clients at the events. The gallery will, therefore, offer the same percentage to our loyal clients.
You will receive your payment approximately 30 days after the ship date.
Currently, all jewelry are shipped from Lireille gallery. We are working on a custom design and special order function. The process is the same as the traditional custom order process, but simpler and mostly automated. We will send you an email letting you know that an order has been placed. Then, you can view, manage, and commit to your order in the artist portal. Once your piece is created, packaged, and ready to ship, you can print the shipping label from the artist portal. You are responsible for getting your shipments to the carrier on time. Shipping will be reimbursed along with artist payment.
We accept returns for any reason within 14 days of delivery. All returns will be sent to Lireille gallery for now until custom order function is ready. Lireille receives payment for a returned item. In case of damaged good during shipping, we ensure all our shipments, and we will reimburse artists in the case of a successful claim.