How to Create and Use Lireille Wishlist
Using Wish List on Lireille.com is simple. Let's check it out.
What is a Wish List on Lireille?
Is there a product on Lireille web site that you want, but can't get right now? Maybe it's out of stock at the moment, or you're waiting for the right occasion. Or maybe you want your family or friends to know things you love at our gallery. Or maybe you are organizing a retirement gift purchase. The website's "Wish List" feature helps you keep track of goods that you may not want or be able to get right now, but will be buying in the future.
How to Create and Add items to a Wish List
1. Go to www.Lireille.com in your web browser.
2. Browse any product on our web site. Click on "Add to My Wishlist" right above "Add to My Cart" bottom. The item will be added to your Wishlist.
3. To check your Wishlist, go to the upper right corner of the page, click on the heart symbol. Your favorite items will be there.
4. Use email to put together all your favorite items under one roof. Click on Setting Icon/Guest (next to the heart symbol on top right corner), enter your email address or create an account if you don't have one yet. All items will be linked to that email account. (Note: A "Validation request for My Wishlist" will be sent to the email address you use. You have to confirm from your email in order to activate the function. It is a simple step.)
How to Delete an Item from your Wish List?
If you eventually decide that you don't want an item on your wish list anymore, just go back to your wish list, find the item that you want to get rid of, and click X on the upper right corner of the image to Delete the item.
How to share your Wish List
If, instead of buying the items yourself, you wanted to send the list to other friends, co-workers, or family members as a way of suggesting gift ideas? Here's how to do it.
1. Move your mouse over to the envelope icon in My Wishlist.
2. To share the list in an email, click the envelope icon. Next, click in the text box within the window that pops up and type in the email address of the person you want to send it to, one at a time. Finally, click Send Email to share your wish list.
Every day at Lireille gallery, we hear our gift-buying customers and friends saying,"I wish I knew what she likes." Jewelry is very intimate. We wear them more often than clothing and they tend to stay with us for a long time, if not for generations. Let's face it, not every one is good at it. Getting it right is like hitting a jackpot sometimes. You know what? You can make it easy and every one (including you) happy by the simple effort of sending out your wishlist to friends, family or co-workers. (Check out How to create and use Lireille wishlist.) We will take care of the rest from that point on. It will make many parties happy, yourself, the gift buyers, our artists, and a local business like Lireille gallery. Thank you ahead of time & happy holidays to every one!